Countdown to the crunch

So christmas has come and gone... the festive cheer most definitely has, and unfortunately crazy sales shoppers have taken its place. Working in Reiss over the holidays has, to my dismay, placed me in the thick of the bedlam. You can almost hear the elbows being sharpened... a scary situation for a person of 5ft 2inches to be in, I tell you. But I just keep counting down those days/hours/minutes/seconds until I finally set foot with my tiny feet in the huge, beauty of a city that is New York.

So this week, it has occured to me that the turkey ridden lump that I have become should sort herself out and scrub up New York style... "yeah baby" (I just couldn't resist a little Friends reference, as ever).  So I have promised to stay away from the mountain of turkey, roast potatoes and chocolate log that has been left over, (as a result of my Dad worrying a little too much that we wouldn't have enough food to feed all 14 guests on christmas day), and make way for the new, not fat, woman that i intend to be. The hair dye has been bought and it is time to at least contemplate spanks?? Maybe not... but a high-waisted wardrobe is a must.

Let the countdown commence. 10 days