The hunger that must be satisfied

It has been drawn to my attention that this trip may actually be ruined by a stupid thing called snow. I have never liked the stuff and now it appears it is getting it's own back on me for all my years of groaning and moaning over its existence. Okay so there was a time when snow was not my worst enemy, I used to quite enjoy rolling up a good snowman, carrot nose and all.......but that was before I had an appreciation for shoes. I have come to notice that fashion and snow tend not to mix, and to be honest I'd rather hibernate than step foot outside in a pair of Clarks. But snow... seriously can you hold off your revenge until I have spent all my dollars on top notch designers goods?

To update you, all NY airports have been closed.

What will I do if I never get to see New York without resorting to google images?
Well I simply refuse to let this happen, so my plan of action?? If the planes won't get me there, I'm sure Red Bull will.



Me enjoying New York whether the snow likes it or not